Fine Rolex Watches For Father’s Day | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fine Rolex Watches For Father’s Day

It's Father's Day soon and I still am listing out the gifts that I should get for my father. I know my father actually prefers cash but cash does not hold memories. I want to gift something that he could keep for a long time.

I am considering Rolex watches, actually. My father loves fine watches, though he is never indulgent enough because the family comes first to him. I can never understand how some people could spend so much on just a watch but if he likes quality watches like Rolexes, then I am prepared to surprise him.

I may not be able to afford an expensive Rolex and in fact, even the cheapest Rolex may be out of my budget because I have just purchased a car but with pooled finances from my brother and sister, I believe we should be able to make it. Now, to decide which Rolex to buy .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment