CommunicAsia2010 OR EnterpriseIT2010 OR InteractiveDME OR BroadcastAsia2010 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 10, 2010

CommunicAsia2010 OR EnterpriseIT2010 OR InteractiveDME OR BroadcastAsia2010

I am so excited, I really am going to make my way to Singapore next week. While I am a little disappointed that I have missed the largest PC Show in Singapore that runs from 10th to 13th June, I am already pre-registered for the organizers of CommunicAsia2010, which will also enable me to enter the exhibition halls of EnterpriseIT2010, InteractiveDME AND BroadcashAsia2010.

What makes this all the more exciting is because these exhibitions are for people in the industry only but because of connections, I am able to get a registration number. Shhh... don't tell anyone!

The reason I want to visit these exhibitions is because I am interested to see how companies are displaying their products or market their service. I am going to take photos of the trade show flooring which I have heard from friends who visited in previous years, is different.

With so many exhibitors trying to vie international audience, I am sure they will be advertising on every square inch of their display booth, using even their logo canopy and logo mats. These will surely attract the eyeballs.

This will be my very first visit to a trade show exhibition so I expect myself to be enthralled by everything from the trade show carpet to the LCD displays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment