Dino In My Dream | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 11, 2010

Dino In My Dream

It's so weird that Dino has already left us two years. Time flies by really fast but even though it has been two years and technically, it's quite a long while already and many things can happen in a span of two years, the last day Dino was alive seemed like just yesterday. I still remember the hours leading to his death. It's still very fresh, very painful in my memory. I don't think I'll ever forget it unless I suffer from amnesia or something one day.

Three days after his 2nd death anniversary, on the afternoon of 9th June, as I was taking a nap, Dino appeared in my dream. He was lying down just outside my brother's room, not his usual spot, but he did lie there sometimes. And in the dream, I was helping him to catch his kutu between his toes.

Just like old times, he would be kicking his leg out and trying to get his leg out of my grip, but he was always unsuccessful. I would reprimand him for giving me a headache because of the movement. If I didn't know it was a dream, I would have thought that it was real, except that there was no "Dino smell".

0 comments:

Post a Comment