Books Or Not? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Books Or Not?

I am in a dilemma right now after trying to look for employment and found that I am totally unemployable. I know, and I was hoping that I could find a friend of friends who runs a business who would close an eye on my educational background, or lack of.

I know that to make myself more valuable to an employer, I would need to upgrade myself somehow. Going back to college is a good option but I don't even know where my interests lie. To be frank, research college degrees are out of my league. Perhaps I could get myself trained for something but what? That's a huge question mark.

Or maybe I would just continue with what I am doing now, or venture into small time business. It's really not easy to decide. A friend told me that I should just get married to end all my worries. I am afraid I would feel emptier, if that's possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment