Beading | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beading

I asked a friend if she could teach me beading. I actually have been fascinated with it since young and remember making my own accessories but because I never learned how to do it properly, I don't know how to secure them properly. My friend runs a home-based business making costume jewelry so I do not know if she is sincere when she said she will teach me. I have been waiting for a month or so already. Perhaps it was just lip service as she could be afraid that I would also start a similar business.

Anyway, even if I do start a business, I wouldn't be using crystals like what she is doing. That's too common. I would like to make costume jewelry and accessories from MagneatoSpheres.

I believe handmade costume jewelry made with magnetic spheres could be popular because of their stress relieving effect since most people are living under stress. I remember my grandmother had a necklace made of something similar but those days, magnetic spheres came in only one color; black. Now, you can also find gold, silver and nickel coated magnetic spheres. These variety of colors would make costume jewelry made with magnetic spheres more attention grabbing.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment