Michael Jackson One Year Gone | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson One Year Gone

When I was in Johor and Singapore for a week, I tuned in to Gold 90 FM, a Singaporean radio station and June is their "Michael Jackson month". I was pretty surprised that according to the radio station, Michael Jackson has left us one year already. Was it that long ago already? I do remember though, that when Michael Jackson died, I was still nursing Snoopy and Snoopy has already left us more than five months ago.

I thought that Michael Jackson died in August or something but today, while looking for something online, found out that he actually died today, one year ago! My time flies, I know, but just didn't realize it was this fast.

Everything, every day, seems like a blur to me. Not only to me, actually, but also to my sister and other friends whom I talk to regarding time and past events. It’s scary, isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment