Singapore Shopping Plans | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Singapore Shopping Plans

The week I will be in Singapore in the middle of June is during the Great Singapore Sale 2010! While it will be a good time to see if the prices are really low, I don't have anything in particular to buy. I have to think of the weight bearing down on me when I travel home each time I am tempted to make a purchase!

However, I did ask my friend who is based in Johor, if he has any idea what I should look out for that's not available here in Malaysia. He told me that it would be a good opportunity to check out Victoria's Secret lingerie in Resorts World Sentosa as the VS store is the first in Asia. That actually surprised me as I thought that I saw Victoria's Secret when I was in KLCC but I think I may have mixed up Inner Secrets with Victoria's Secret. LOL

Anyway, I am not sure if I will check out lingerie in Resorts World Sentosa. I am sure there are better attractions there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment