Club Tracks | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Club Tracks

When I was younger, I loved listening to club music from House to Electronica and other of the same genre. It has been such a long time since I listened to any of these music tracks because I have been busy with drama soundtracks from TVB to Korean dramas but after playing the game Night Club City on Facebook, I rediscovered my love for club tracks once again.

Of course, I am already out of touch with the latest hits and remixes but like I said, thanks to Night Club City, I am reintroduced to them. This is an aspect of me that a lot of friends do not know of! When I told a close friend about it, he was surprised. He thought that I don't like such music because I do not go clubbing.

Hey, one does not need to go clubbing just because she likes to listen to these songs right? And just because I don't go clubbing doesn't mean that I am not able to bop my head to the beats, right? I told my friend that I can "whet" too, but at home by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment