Singapore Holiday Budget Kaput | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Singapore Holiday Budget Kaput

I am “broke”. This has been a pretty bad month income wise and I spent a considerable fortune buying a used car and forked out even more money repairing it. The total amount that I spent may not be a huge sum to others but to me, it is a small fortune.

Next month, I will be visiting Johor Bahru, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and will be spending almost ten days on the road. Well, I love to go on holiday but when I think of the expenses, I cringe. I have never been this extravagant!

It's funny that when I was busy with work, I was thinking of my vacations but now that I am not as busy and have the time to enjoy myself during my vacations, I do not have the financial freedom anymore.

I guess in life, we can never always have the cake and eat it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment