One Month In Bali | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Month In Bali

My friends all think that I am crazy to want to spend one month in Bali. I don't think I'm crazy. it's just that my work is flexible enough to allows me this freedom. However, I do think it will be odd to go on a Bali holiday by myself but then who has the same flexible work hours to accompany me?

I guess if I have a holiday home in Costa Rica's Tamarindo Real Estate by the beach, then people wouldn't mind coming along with me on my Costa Rican vacation. With Bali, they will have to split the accommodation expenses with me and one month is not a short time!

I guess I will just have to stop thinking about holidays as long as this and just opt for 4d/3n vacations like most people. It would be easier to look for travel mates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment