RM0 Air Asia Promo Is ON | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RM0 Air Asia Promo Is ON

Oh yes, the long awaited Air Asia RM0 air ticket promotion is ON. I so would like to book my tickets but as someone who lives one day at a time, I cannot plan that far ahead.

Besides, I have spent quite a bit of money these past few months from my 9-day road trip at the end of March, to the purchase of a used car, old it may be but it still cost me a small fortune, and then there is my impending Singapore holiday next month. My time in Singapore is "only" four days but in total, I will be on the road for about nine or 10 days.

And then this month has been one of the least productive of all over the past few years, where I went to Petaling Jaya in the first week and Sungai Petani in the second week, hence there was too much down time which naturally affects my income.

Of all the cities that Air Asia is offering to fly us to at RM0, while I have many places that I would like to visit, the one at the top of my priority list is Bangkok but at this moment, we don't even know how the political situation will be like next year from January to May.

I did, however, check ticket prices from LCCT to Bangkok and it is RM190 one way. It is only slightly cheaper as a friend told me that he usually spends RM300 one day to Bangkok. Oh well, I guess I will have to give this a pass since I plan to rent a room in Kuala Lumpur and that would require some money too. SIGH, I better buck up and earn more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment