Singapore Events Mid-June | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Singapore Events Mid-June

I'll be visiting Singapore in mid-June and I am pretty excited about it because it has been a long time since I visited the country! Actually, I haven't been able to travel much, if at all, because of my two sickly dogs but I don't regret the decision I make. However, I want to make the best use of my holidays moving forward.

I have been checking online to see what events are on in mid-June in Singapore. I was told that there will be three trade exhibitions going on at the same time the week I will be there so the tiny island country will be jam-packed. I was supposed to visit one of the trade exhibitions but to walk the entire exhibition hall would take two days, time that we couldn't spare just for the exhibition so we may give it a pass.

In addition to the three trade exhibitions, there is an arts programme called February 15: The Day to Remember, another even by the name of 200 Artworks - 25 Years, Artists' Editions for Parkett, STPI Annual Summer Show and then there's Pixar: 20 Years of Animation and let's not forget the Great Singapore Sale 2010! Yes, it's happening in mid-June the week I am visiting Singapore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment