Job Opening | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Job Opening

A friend is looking for a sales person to work at her boutique in Puchong. I actually would love to take up this job because it's very similar to what I am doing now and I know that I can handle the job but according to my friends, Puchong is so remote, it is not going to be easy for me to move about since I do not have my own transport.

I feel sorry that I have to pass up this opportunity to relocate to the capital city. However, even though I may not be able to take up the job, I know of some friends who are still looking for a job after some months of unemployment.

My friend, the boutique owner, told me that I can recommend job seekers to her but they would have to undergo employment screening first. According to her, she had a very awful experience with the previous girl and doesn't want and encore. Well, she's the boss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment