Learning To Play The Piano | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 10, 2010

Learning To Play The Piano

Some of my friends continue to ask me if I am still playing the piano, even though I have clarified numerous times that I don't play the piano at all. It was my sister's piano and I just posed for a photo with it!

I have wanted to learn the piano, though, but my parents could only afford piano lessons for one child. My sister tried to teach me what she had learned from her piano teacher but I never could grasp her lessons. Either she was a bad teacher or I was a weak student.

Children nowadays are very lucky because piano lessons are not as expensive as they were during my childhood. Moreover, here are many piano lessons online that one could download and learn. Of course, this is usually in addition to the lessons that one receives in a real music class.

I have a friend who is so musically inclined that she could play simple piano pieces by just learning from piano lessons in DVD that she bought online. She impresses me so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment