First Pregnancy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 08, 2010

First Pregnancy

My sister, who is expecting her first child, is having a tough time dealing with morning sickness. She wonders why it's called "morning" sickness when it happens to her the whole day! If dealing with a challenging pregnancy is not enough, her father-in-law just passed away last week. We all feel terrible for her.

According to my sister, she is taking pregnancy vitamins now. My mother had to remind her that she should always only take medication or even supplements under doctor's supervision.

My mother is always worried about my sister. I think it's because she doesn't get to see her daily and guide her through this phase in her life. I told her that we are working hard to send her over to the States in time for the birth of her first grandchild. Oh, the pressure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment