Building Up | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Building Up

My cousin came home earlier this week to put some official documents in order. He said that it's also a good excuse to come home to see his mother and to celebrate Mother's Day earlier since he has to work on Sunday.

I was quite surprised to see that he has some muscles on him now. He used to be quite big even as a child but he said that now, he wants to turn that "size" from fat to muscles. I guess he must have put in a lot of effort already but he said that it's not as difficult as he thought at first thanks to the availability of the best testosterone boosters in the market.

My aunt is so proud of her son now but I guess parents are always proud of their children no matter how they look like or what they do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment