Nokia N8 12 Megapixel Photos | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Nokia N8 12 Megapixel Photos

Gosh, as a user of Nokia E61i who has been hankering for a new mobile phone for a long time because I am not happy with the quality of its 2.1MP camera and because it is starting to act up after using it for 2.5 years now but too cheap to buy another mobile phone to replace it because I cannot justify spending RM1.5 - RM2K on a smart phone because I have a spare hand phone in Apple iPhone, I so want to get this latest Nokia baby, N8.

OK, I know my sentence is way too long but if you have seen the sample photos taken with the 12MP Nokia N8 camera on the official Nokia blog, you will know what I mean. The photos, untouched, look just like they were shot with a REAL camera.

Yeah, I guess buying a Nokia N8, I can totally forget about buying a digital camera so it's going to be one price for two gadgets. Worth, right? Moreover, I never really liked carrying too many devices since I don't carry a handbag so it suits me totally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment