Shopping Dollar Store Products | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Shopping Dollar Store Products

My friend, Doris, told me that since losing her job at the end of last year and having to make do with a single income from her husband, she has been tightening her belt. She can no longer spend like she used to when she was employed, and now, look for dollar store products whenever possible.

I can really understand what she is going through but then even though I am not on the same boat, I still love to buy a dollar store item occasionally when I have use for it. Even if I don't buy, I love to browse through dollar store products to see what's available.

Doris said that since she is spending so much time checking out dollar store wholesale items, she is contemplating starting her own dollar store online, that is if she could find reliable dollar store suppliers. I don't think it is difficult to find reliable suppliers but I am not sure if Doris is committed to the store in the first place, or will still be in a year or two.

The Doris that I know never have patience to see through anything and gives up too easily. She herself admitted to these.That's why I am afraid that like her previous failed projects, she would have wasted her savings on an online store only to find out that she is not suited to a life in front of the computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment