Wrinkly Skin | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 03, 2010

Wrinkly Skin

I met a girl, Jo, when I was on the train to the capital city a month ago for my holiday. She is twelve years younger than I am but is already very concerned about the fine lines near her eyes. She said that she is using various products to keep the lines at bay but hasn't been exactly successful.

You know, meeting someone like her, I feel quite embarrassed. I am someone who doesn't care much about my looks and take the least care about my skin. I know that I shouldn't neglect it and beauty is actually something that everyone works for.

Meeting her is like a wake up call, though. While I also noticed fine lines especially on my forehead, I have done nothing about it. Now, I plan to invest a little time and money on my skin so that I do not look so much older than my age.

I understand that we should only use paraben free cosmetics because paraben is actually harmful to our skin. I know that there are many anti-aging products in the market but I learned that Mango Madness skin care products are highly praised because of their effectiveness. Moreover, Mango Madness skincare products are only a handful of skin care products that use real ingredients.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment