Not On The Road Yet | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not On The Road Yet

My father doesn't allow me to drive out on the road yet and has asked me to practise driving the car in a controlled environment until I am comfortable with it. Like I said, he likens my driving to dragon dancing, which I think he exaggerates. Perhaps it is because he has sat behind the wheels for so long, sitting on the passenger seat feels a little weird and out of control for him.

I know that I have to be more competent driving before going on the road. I don't want to be involve in a crash and it would be horrible to injure or worse, kill someone. If the accident victim has fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyers, then I am finished.

Anyway, I can’t drive for too long at a stretch because of my joint pains. I overtaxed my joints by squatting too much while nursing Snoopy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment