Korean Dream | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 24, 2010

Korean Dream

I had the strangest dream last night even by my own standards. If you had read my blog from the beginning, you would have read about some of the weird dreams that I recall enough to share on my blog.

I know that I watched too many Korean dramas and visiting Korea is certainly a dream. Actually, a friend of mine is now based in Korea and will be there for two years. he has invited me to visit Korea while he is there and food and lodging will be on him. After all, his company has leased out a 3-bedroom apartment for him.

Anyway, back to the dream, I went to Korea with a friend and we booked a room at a hill resort that also has a temple. After our lunch, we got separated and so I thought I would climb up the stairs and return to our room. It was a difficult climb and in my dream, I was wondering if my friend would face difficulty taking the stairs too because of the poor condition of his heart.

Long story short, I lost my way and somehow, wondered into the backyard of the temple where a wake was in procession. I am a very superstitious person and while some people think that it's good luck to dream of funerals in certain circumstances, I think they are all bad. You can bet I jumped out of bed instantly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment