Looking For A Part Time Job | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking For A Part Time Job

I have been looking for a apart time job this past month and have not been successful. I found a full time job, actually, but the location is far from civilization and the hours are long. I don't really mind long hours but that effectively means that I would not be able to do my own work.

One of the reasons that I have not been able to look for a suitable job, besides the fact that it's currently an employer's market, is the fact that I do not have paper qualifications. If I did, I would be able to secure the best jobs in philly. I think it's too late to play catch up now though I still harbor hopes of taking up a skilled course.

I have asked friends to look out for part time opportunities for me; hopefully, there is some positive news soon! In any case, I would only be able to start work after my holidays next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment