Long Lost Cousin | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long Lost Cousin

Since my grandmother passed away a few years ago, I don't have an opportunity to meet my cousins anymore. Previously, we only get to meet each other two to three times a year but now, not even once. They live overseas, you see, and air fare is still quite expensive!

However, last week, a cousin came back to visit her mother for ten days. Her mother was very sick, still is, in fact, so she flew in from London with her husband. Even my aunt had not seen her daughter since 2003!

My cousin sister looked quite stunning now. I guess living overseas where the weather is so different, suits her well. She also had plenty of weight loss success stories to share with us. I joked that with the number of weight loss products that she tried, some worked and some didn't, she could write a book! It's too bad that she didn't tell her brother all these. He spent a few thousand dollars enrolling in a slimming center without success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment