Effective Eczema Treatment | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Effective Eczema Treatment

A friend confessed recently that she is suffering from eczema; has been for almost ten years. I wonder why I never suspected it. Eczema is not a "serious" disease but it is actually a very stubborn skin condition. I am not sure if anyone was cured completely of eczema before but I understand that one could keep in under control fairly well.

This friend explained that her eczema only acts up in certain weather conditions but the extreme itch could be a real nuisance. She said that she has tried a wide range of treatments already but could never fully arrest it. Right now, she is trying a herbal eczema treatment and hopes that it will be THE CURE.

Listening to her description of eczema makes my acne problem seem minor. I don't find joy walking around with big volcanoes on my face but at least they are not itchy or painful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment