10,000 Free Seats To Bangkok From AirAsia | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 29, 2010

10,000 Free Seats To Bangkok From AirAsia

Gosh, if you have been following my blog, you would know that I almost booked a trip to Bangkok for next year. Thank god I did not! AirAsia is offering 10,000 free seats to Bangkok and the promotion will begin on Wesak Day, 28th May, 2010, until all seats have been snapped up. As with all AirAsia promotions, there is specific travel period. This one is from 7th June 7 to 31st August.

According to news report, this is AirAsia's effort to help revive tourism in Bangkok specifically, and Thailand in general, after political unrest in recent months that climaxed to the burning down of Central World.

Although I am so tempted to book my tickets, this promotion doesn't seem to have come at the right time for me because of the car I just bought and my Singapore holiday next month which will not be as cheap anymore because of the fall in Ringgit.

But then like my sister says, there will never be a "right time" for anything. Just do it if I want to. Oh yes, it's easy for her to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment