Crash Diet | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Crash Diet

My friend, who will finally be getting married this weekend, is going on a crash diet. He was very proud to let me know that he is not eating any solid food at all but just drinking juice and water. I don't know if he's taking apidexin too because he did discuss it with me earlier but he seems to think that his super diet is working very well.

I told him not to torture himself so badly because it would be awful if he fainted at his own wedding reception. Guests would think that he is more nervous than the bride! Well, I personally think that he really is!

I also reminded him that the reason he is getting married already means that his bride accepts him as he is, slim or fat. And there is no point changing his physical look at the last minute unless it's because of health reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment