Looking For A Really Cheap Car | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Looking For A Really Cheap Car

I have been scouting for a cheap car for the past two years now and it is so difficult to make me commit to a car. I don't like cars that are too old but I am not prepared to pay a lot for a good used car. Actually, despite the economic downturn, car prices haven't gone down by too much.

Ironically, the cars that are within my budget are large capacity cars like BMW and Mercedes Benz. Older models of these cars take too much time, money and energy to maintain, that's why the selling price is low.

I thought of getting a middle class car like a Proton or Perodua car but of course, the quality of these cannot compare to a continental or even Japanese make. The thing is, I don't really need a car since I don't work, and I can use the family car if I have to but still, I find it extremely liberating if I have my own car.

Anyway, the search continues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment