Really Dumb Maxis Value Extras: Extra SMS | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Really Dumb Maxis Value Extras: Extra SMS

If you have read my previous post, you would know that I am seriously considering switching my mobile plan. Celcom C250 is getting a tad expensive that I would like, you see. Anyway, I called up Maxis customer service last evening with my father's mobile phone which is a Maxis line so calling them at 123 is free, to ask about their RM0 access Value First postpaid plan.

While I understood the plan quite well, I thought it would be still cheap if I were to subscribe to the Value Extras for Extra SMS where I would have to pay a additional of RM8 per month for 500 text messages. I do text that many every month.

However, to my dismay, this package of 500 text messages is only for Maxis to Maxis number. Man, how can? Why don't they allow us to text all local operators using this package? Real dumb, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment