Moving From Postpaid To Prepaid | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving From Postpaid To Prepaid

After researching on the new postpaid and prepaid plans that are available from the three major telecommunications companies lately, I have been thinking if I should move from Celcom postpaid to either Celcom prepaid or Maxis or DiGi RM0 access prepaid plan, since this is not available from Celcom yet.

Of course, ideally, I would like to keep my 019 prefix but I am not keen on using Mobile Number Portability (MNP) since from what I found out, it doesn't make a difference in charges for people to call or text me.

But then migrating to a new voice plan is one thing. I still don't know what to do with my data plan yet. I am with Celcom right now and it provides the widest coverage in Ipoh where I am currently in.

Anyway, if you have a better idea on how to cut cost for both my voice and data plans, please leave me in comment. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment