Waiting For Universal Studios Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waiting For Universal Studios Singapore

I am planning to visit the new Universal Studios theme park in Sentosa in Singapore when it opens later this year. I will be going along with my friend and his family. My friend is based in Johor Bahru so I will be putting up at a hotel there first and then cross over to Singapore one morning by car.

I saw on the website of Universal Studios that the weekend entrance ticket would cost something like S$72 for an adult, a bit pricey for me but according to this friend, it is considered cheap. Well, the price is all inclusive, luckily, meaning we don't have to pay for anything else INSIDE the theme park.

Anyway, there are so many things to do first before I could go on a holiday. I also haven't done my shopping yet. I wonder when this theme park will open for business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment