Wedding Jitters | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Jitters

My friend, M, who will be getting married in May, told me that she is feeling the wedding jitters now. Actually, I feel pity for her because she has already postponed her wedding twice due to unexpected deaths in her family. I hope that this time, her wedding will go according to plan.

M told me that she needs to go on a crash diet to lose some weight. It's understandable that she wants to look her best on her wedding day, so I have been helping her search for quick weight loss diets on the web and hope that they will work for her.

Anyway, I told her that it's fine to go on a diet but she still must have proper meals. I have heard of brides fainting on their wedding day due to an empty stomach coupled with nervousness. Hope it doesn't happen to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment