New Year's Resolutions | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

When I was younger, at this time of the year, I would be busy making New Year's resolutions. The funny thing was that I may be enthusiastic but somewhere in the middle of the year, I would have forgotten all about my resolutions.

I guess it is because my resolutions are nothing serious, nothing life changing. It may be something silly like watching less dramas or spending fewer hours playing online games. As I grew older, I don't believe in making resolutions anymore. It must be because I finally realized that I never see them through. Not only that. I totally forget about them!

This year wouldn’t be any different. I don’t have any resolutions but I have goal, which is to work harder, make more money and hope that I am closer to owning my own place in the capital city. The problem is that the cost of everything is going up so rapidly, I find it difficult to catch up.

Anyway, while I have every intention to put in more hours in my work, I know that I wouldn’t be able to do so with Snoopy’s life hanging like this. Who would be able to concentrate on work? I definitely can’t!

0 comments:

Post a Comment