Need New Shoes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Need New Shoes

After 7.5 months at home, I need new shoes because dust has settled on them. I know I should have stored them well but one day passed on to another and without me really realizing how much time has gone by and how many things I have neglected all these months, my shoes are not fit to be worn anymore, except for a pair of clarks shoes that I have kept in a box. Thank god!

I don't need too many pairs of shoes, I'm not Imelda Marcos, but I am very particular about wearing shoes comfortably. I can't think of what shoes I will buy yet, in terms of color and design, since I need new clothes too and will buy the shoes later that will match my clothing style.

So, I guess, it's shopping time next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment