Happy New Year 2010, Happy New Decade | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010, Happy New Decade

Wow, a New Year has dawned upon us, a new decade even. What I dislike about the New Year is, you know what? Starting a new calendar! LOL I just creeps me out, I don't know why. Perhaps it is the thought that a new year is here again and I don't seem like I have achieved much in the past year.

Will the coming year be better or will it be worse? Like in previous New Years, I am not making any resolutions. However, I do strive to work harder, get more things accomplished and hope to achieve some of my long term goals. Many of them could be achieved with $$!

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers Happy New Year, Happy New Decade. May the New Year bring you even greater blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment