Installing A Netbook | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 01, 2010

Installing A Netbook

Although I already have a notebook, I am thinking of buying a notebook computer since I plan to be on the road more this year, once I am done with my duties with Snoopy. A netbook would be more practical, lighter in weight, smaller and hence, easier to carry around. I plan to travel light, anyway.

I don't plan to buy it in cash though. I remember a few months ago, I received a promotional leaflet from Maybank which offered netbooks in a 12-month installment plan. I didn't take it up back then since I was stuck with Snoopy, am still stuck, actually. But the next time I come across such a plan, I definitely will take it up.

Do you know, we can now pay for our annual credit card service fee with Maybank Treat Points? Installing a netbook with my credit card would be like killing two birds with one stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment