Cheap Family Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Cheap Family Vacation

It has been years since my family and I went on a vacation together; so long ago, in fact, that I can't even remember when! I am longing for a break and I know my parents are too.

At the moment, I am looking out for cheap travel deals to local destinations, perhaps just for a day or weekend. Of course, I would have preferred to go on a dream vacation to destin, Florida but I could hardly afford it for myself, let alone for the whole family.

I'm such a cheapo, you know. While I want to go on a holiday, I don't feel like spending money! Perhaps it is because I have set my mind to save enough money to buy my own house. I have to keep reminding myself not to pressure myself and try to enjoy life more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment