Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

I can't believe that it's Christmas tomorrow. The year has gone by so quickly, it's been like a grey cloud for me. My days just rolled by and I don't even know what I am doing most days. Due to the life changing event of Snoopy's illness back in May, 2009, I had no plans, no specific goals. I couldn't do anything much caring for him everyday. Just so you know, I hate it SO much!

I put in some work when I could, sleep when I could. I played a lot of online games, especially on Facebook, because basically, I couldn't do much. And I started watching TV dramas and movies again these past couple of months. I couldn't do that earlier because Snoopy was crying away and I couldn't concentrate.

Well, the last week of the year always flies by and this will be no different. Before I know it, 2010 will dawn on us and I will feel, once again, like I have not achieved anything at all the past year. But in spite of all the pain that I went through, mentally, physically and emotionally, I still feel blessed that I could at least support Snoopy physically and financially through his final days.

This Christmas, I haven’t taken the trouble to send out Christmas cards to anyone so an eCard like this that I found on the web, will have to do. I hope no one minds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment