Christmas Gatherings | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Gatherings

Christmas is finally over, phew. There was one social gathering after another, some which I had to decline, unfortunately. It has been a long time since my friends and I got together and you know, after a lapse of so many years, it was still like old times.

There were good news to share by my friends, from engagements, weddings to baby announcements. It is hard to believe that so many years have passed already since we left school. I feel kind of bad that even with the advancement of technology, I didn't take the initiative to keep in touch with so many of my old school friends, until we reconnected through Facebook recently.

Now that the social rounds are over, I wonder when will be the next time we will meet again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment