Weight Loss Challenge | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

My sister told me a funny story whereby she and her colleagues are participating in a weight loss challenge, but only among themselves. The end of the year is a time for feasting and it will be exceptionally difficult not to put on weight but then it's all in one's willpower, me thinks.

My sister said that the person who managed to lose the most weight before Chinese New Year will win. I does not matter what method one loses weight by. It could be naturally by exercising or with the help of appetite suppressant pills but no surgical procedures are allowed.

The funny thing is that none of these ladies are exceptionally overweight. A little out of shape, maybe. A little flab here and there, maybe. Still, they are taking this seriously and are trying to outdo each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment