Snoopy Bedridden For 6 Months Today | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snoopy Bedridden For 6 Months Today

Today marks the end of six months since Snoopy became so ill, he became bedridden. It's incredibly difficult to comprehend why he has been made to suffer such and frankly, until today, I continue to wonder if I am doing the right thing.

I wouldn't say that taking care of Snoopy is getting harder as the days go by but he is getting weaker and it pains me to see him so. He sleeps more now, doesn't cry much and eats less, though it takes him way too long to finish his food.

A week ago, my brother met with a Rinpoche who said that we shouldn't kill, shouldn't lie and shouldn't smoke. I really would like to know if Buddha would allow killing in such circumstances. Surely He is compassionate enough to know that this isn't idle killing but killing for the good of the patient?

I am actually pretty surprised that Snoopy has continued to live despite in this condition. Yes, no doubt he’s alive but this is definitely not living. Taking care of his around the clock, neither am I living!

0 comments:

Post a Comment