Selamat Hari Raya Haji! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

Although I am Malaysian and have lived in Malaysia all my life, I am ashamed to admit that I have no knowledge of the significance of today. I don't know what to wish all my Muslim readers except "Selamat Hari Raya Haji!" and to all my non-Muslim readers who are enjoying quality time with their family and friends, "Happy Holidays!"

I, like all Malaysians, am having an extended weekend, except that mine is a day longer since I self-declared yesterday as a holiday as well. And no, I am not telling why I sometimes like to declare holidays for myself. Perhaps just to make myself happy. In any case, I have no particular plans for today except to play some games and perhaps, FINALLY, read a book. A real book, not an ebook read off the computer screen or the iPhone. That's not real reading, if you ask me, even if it's read from a Kindle!

Oh yes, an of course, I am going to watch Beyond The Realm of Conscience episode 28 tonight if it's available already. At this time of writing, I still don't see the blog of my friend updated with the latest link to download Beyond The Realm of Conscience yet, or even Born Rich. I haven't started Born Rich but will start once Beyond The Realm of Conscience concludes. Gallen Lo, wait for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment