Refurbishing My Room | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Refurbishing My Room

Once in a while, I have this urge to refurbish my room. I don't know why; perhaps I get bored easily since I am in my room almost all the time. I don't just want a new coat of paint or new linen. I want new door and windows and new furniture, modern furniture.

I spend a lot of time going through interior decorating magazines and websites and know that if I have the budget, I could do a lot of things to my bedroom. It's spacious and bright and very proportionate too.

On the other hand, I don't think I want to spend too much money since I plan to move out soon, as soon as Snoopy allows me to, and wouldn't it make more sense to use my money on my own property? What a dilemma I am in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment