My Round The Country Dream | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

My Round The Country Dream

Taking care of Snoopy for these past 5.5 months, I have spent a lot of time thinking and planning what I want to do once this is over. I'd love to travel, something that I used to do before Dino and Snoopy came into my life, but had to stop because Dino was always sickly and I had to be on stand by.

I thought that if I were to travel alone, although a little unsafe, I could easily use public transport because it is convenient since I prefer to travel to places away from major cities. However, if I could find a cheap used rv for sale, I could travel with my friends or family. It would be more fun traveling with a group of people that I know.

Anyway, I really cannot decide now. Even if I could get hold of a cheap RV, I may not have companions who have the time to travel with me. Not everyone would have time flexibility with their work like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment