My Aunt Lost Her Job Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

My Aunt Lost Her Job Again

My aunt, who is a former secondary school teacher, has been working as a teacher at a preschool near her home. It's a perfect arrangement as she could walk to work since her son has taken her car to college. However, my aunt said that she couldn't even hold on to the job, a job that she enjoys even though the pay isn't great but it nicely supplements her pension, because her employers were a little too much.

All along, my aunt was telling me that she doesn't know whose directive to listen to since this school is managed by a couple. Last week, the male employer told to buy preschool furniture and even though it's out of her job scope, my aunt obliged but when she returned, the lady employer screamed at her asking her where did she go during work hours. That was the last straw.

So now my aunt is looking for a job again. It isn’t easy because of her age!

0 comments:

Post a Comment