Looping Coldplay's Viva La Vida | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 20, 2009

Looping Coldplay's Viva La Vida

If you are a fan of Coldplay, I am sure you love Viva La Vida too. Recently, I discovered the live version of it and have since looped it on my player, non-stop. I have listened to the studio version of this many times too but somehow, the live version is so much nicer, a lot livelier and energetic.

I could feel the connection between the band and the audience, even though I am just sitting in my room listening to the track. Wouldn't I love being there watching Coldplay play live? I wonder if they ever have plans to come to Malaysia, and if they do come, will they be able to command a crowd? Malaysians love soppy love ballads by Michael Learns To Rock but alternative rock? I am not so sure.

Of course, if I have to choose between watching Coldplay and Bon Jovi, I would choose Bon Jovi even though I don't really like their recent albums. They certainly have mellowed but even so this is a rock band that I grew up with! I would LOVE watching them live at least once before they retire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment