Bumping Into A Hollywood Star | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bumping Into A Hollywood Star

My brother bumped into a Hollywood star not too long ago but didn't manage to ask her for a photo or autograph, unfortunately. I am not going to mention her name here but if you know where I am from, you would know which celebrity I am referring to since there is only one Hollywood actress where I come from.

My brother told me that she looked very slim and not very tall, totally different from what we see on TV, in movies and print ads. Maybe she takes diet pills to maintain her figure, we don't know but I read that movie stars have to be very watchful of their figure because when they are projected on the silver screen, their figure is blown up, making them look fat, when they are actually not. It really is not easy being a celebrity, I guess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment