Beauty Job Opportunities | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, November 16, 2009

Beauty Job Opportunities

My sister told me that if I choose to join her in the United States, I would have attend Cosmetology School, graduate and get the necessary experience before she could speak to her employer.

Her employer is a perfectionist who demands the same from her staff, from what I heard, so perhaps that's why there are still plenty of job opportunities even though she has downsized her business this past year due to unfavorable economic conditions.

Anyway, I still haven't decided what I want to do in my spare time once I done with my obligations on the home front. The only thing in my mind right now is my long-awaited vacation, wondering if it will ever come. After that, it’s still up in the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment