Are you Applying For Maxis IPO? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 30, 2009

Are you Applying For Maxis IPO?

Frankly, an IPO at RM5.20 is not normally one that I would apply for but based on the track record of Maxis, not the current general share market sentiment, I think this is not a chance that stock players should pass up on especially if they qualify for restricted balloting, applying with the blue form or better still, green form, which is reserved for members of Maxis One Club.

If you follow my blog, you would know that I subscribe to Celcom but my brother subcribes to Maxis, and also Celcom and DiGi, and like all Maxis subscribers, received a text message about a chance to participate in this restricted balloting so I am coming up with the capital and we are going to share the profits, if any.

Actually, there isn't much time between the launch and the closing dates, only about a week, and it will be a mad rush for interested people who do not yet have a CDS account but those who live in Kuala Lumpur have an advantage because they can hand deliver their applications but for the rest of us, we have to send by ordinary mail. My mother says that Maxis is insincere. LOL

Normally, I apply for IPOs online via Mayban2U and I wouldn't even bother with application forms because it takes up too much time. This is an exception. Let's hope that it is going to worth all the runaround.

0 comments:

Post a Comment