Digital Camera or Digital Camcorder | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Digital Camera or Digital Camcorder

I just realized that it has been almost three years that I have been using my friend's digital camera. He didn't ask it back, luckily, but still, I feel quite bad. I had intended to purchase a digital camera then but now, I have changed my mind. I would like to upgrade to a digital video camera so that I could shoot videos and upload them to YouTube to share with friends and family.

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of digital camcorders and would have to spend time doing a research online as well as make a price comparison and right now, I am so busy I don't even have time to surf the web for information, let alone go around camera stores to see how the various models of camcorders feel in my hands. I guess like everything else, this has to take a back seat for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment