10 Year Changes | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 27, 2009

10 Year Changes

A friend invited me to take a quiz whereby I have to answer a slew of questions to see how much I have changed from ten years ago. I know I didn't change much except for the fact that obviously, I'm ten years older. The quiz says that I only changed 25% which is very little for a span of ten years. This friend changed by 60%, in comparison. Well, she's married with children now!

Compared to my old school friends, I seem to be living in a time capsule. While everyone has moved on, judging from their new lives, me, I remember doing exactly the same things right now as I did ten years ago. Well, if not ten years then at least eight. Don't tell me there is something wrong with my memory, instead?

Ten years from now, I hope that my life has made a 360 degree turn. It has to! While I don't regret "wasting" this past ten years, I definitely have lots of catching up to do in every aspect of life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment